Trending Tourist Owala Free Sip
Owala Free Sip #1 Trending
Owala FreeSip Sway Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Two-Way Spout, Built-In Straw and Bucket Handle, Made for Travel, School, and Sports, 40oz, BPA Free, Leak Proof.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #paidlink
I didn’t think I could get this attached to a water bottle… but the Owala FreeSip Sway 40oz has officially become my everyday carry. Whether I’m running errands, heading out for the day, traveling, or just trying to drink more water at home, I end up reaching for this one every time.
The best part is definitely the FreeSip lid. You can sip through the built-in straw when you want, or tip it back and drink normally like a regular bottle. It seems like such a small thing, but it honestly makes a huge difference and somehow makes drinking water way easier throughout the day.
I also love that it actually feels durable without being bulky, and the 40oz size means I’m not constantly refilling it. Plus, the color options are so cute , it doesn’t have that boring “gym bottle” look most insulated bottles have.
If you’ve been influenced by this bottle online… this is your sign to finally get one.
Get yours today!


Comments
Post a Comment